Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Mid-Week Puzzle


It's the middle of the week and time to refocus and sharpen your mind. So here's a fun little puzzle that I've devised to make your Wednesday more interesting.


I've been looking at these three ovals and marveling at what a great logo it is. So incredibly simple, and the color isn't a factor at all in our recognition. We know who this is just by the shape. That got me to thinking what other logos might be recognized by their silhouettes.

Here are 16 logos that are all national or international brands. Some of them are very easy, but a couple might force you to clean out those cobwebs. I'll have the answers for you on Friday. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I only recognise #'s 4,12,14,8, 10. I don't necessarily recognise many North American logos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I knew I should have put in something relating to Tim Horton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun. What a good idea. I think I got more than half. Cars and food! Christian Dior said, "It's all in the silhouette." But there won't be much silhouette if I'm having fries slathered with ketchup (served via the drive thru in my big SUV)....

    ReplyDelete